Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Walking on all Fours

A short video clip of Third trying up on all fours to get to his mom


They can now see although their eyes are still a bit cloudy. That's right, Jasmine's pups are now walking. Today is their 26th day. But that's not the real problem, really. When they were not yet walking, it was easier for me to put them in place with less dirt here and there. But now, I have to clean in the morning so as in the evening because the floor smells terribly.


Their feelings other than crying are also developing. They know how to growl everytime I carry them off somewhere, or even just a mere touching on the head. I find it funny because it sounds so cute. They always bite me disregarding they don't have teeth yet. Seriously, they are kinda pain in the ass sometimes but their being pain in the ass is so hilarious, and of course, cute.


One month more and the four of them will be out in the house. My friends are so excited having them on board, especially those who have kids. They will be missed and surely, Jasmine's gonna look for them. But I can't have them all under one roof as much as I would like.


Check the links below. All of them are about Jasmine and her five pups - starting when she gave birth until the day they first opened their eyes.


Jasmine Gave Birth
Meet the FIVE
Their First Light

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...